Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why do some peoples periods come late when they are a virgin?


Answer:
Many things causes a period to be late when you are a virgin (although like others side virginity has nothing to do with it).. stress.. excessive exercise.. sudden wieght loss or gain.. illness.. hormones.. age... or just the fact that your body has a mind of its own.

Hope that helps
No reason they are irregular in the starting of the cycle.
I dont think that being a virgin is the answer. It is mostly a hormonal reason.
virginity has nothing to do with it, bodies are just different. I was a virgin until I was 17 and got my period when I was 12.
yea virginity has absolutely nothing to do with it..i've had my period since i was 10(and a virgin) and it's been regular ever since. Ever woman's body is different

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net