Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why do thongs make me itchy??

i've been wearing thongs since I was 13. I'm 16 years old now, and about 1 year ago I started to get inchy in my buttcrack. Is it because of the thongs and why?? i don't like wearing normal underwear because it shows when wearing jeans!
Answer:
you may be having an allergic reaction from the back of the thong, rubbing against your skin.
Thongs are nasty little things that irritate your body and encourage infections. There are other undergarments that do the job without showing panty lines.
are your thongs natural: cotton or silk? If not you could be allergic to nylon or whatever theyre made of. You may have a fungal infection in the area; use an antifungal cream fro a few days and wear normal undies til the feeling improves.
Because it probably gave you a yeast infection. I'd suggest going to the gyno. The over the counter stuff doesn't really work very well. Let the gyno give you something that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net