Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why do girls and women hate periods so much?


Answer:
Ummm...Because of the pain!

I'm guessing your young because you haven't experienced you period yet!
Cause rather use commas . . .
Pain from cramps, migraine headaches, need I go further?
Its all Eve's fault! We are meant to suffer through blood and pain.
Just wait for another 6 months, a tab is getting ready, which stops flow during periods. Already tried successfully on women, no side affects. Just wait.
Because there is so little to love about them. Who likes cramps, mood swings, feeling bloated and being tired? I know I don't!
personally if I bled out of that area each month id have more issues than any gal i know. Just get a gf and be around her for a few months when she is raggin you will find out fast the answers to your question.
Well for me, I hate them because I believe i am dirty when I have my period and that everyone can tell that I am having my monthy visit.
I also feel like everyone can smell me even though they can't, i shower more regulary.
Also having to change the tampon every 3 hours is a pain because you have to keep remembering.
Buying tampons as well, luckily they are cheap.
Also hate the cramps and the headaches i get around that time.
We hate them becauses they causes us to feel fatigue, having bad stomach cramps, it is so troublesome and it sorts of hinder some of our daily activities (eg swimming ...)
It just feels nasty. Do you get periods? They're gross.
I Hate having them for all the above reasons... I can tolerate having to change every once in a while. but cannt stand all those cramps and uneasiness....
Because the sight of blood makes them feel sick/weak.
For me it was the ten days of so much agony I would curl up and cry or OD on pain killers to pass out. I bled so much I would faint. It was hell.
Not all women get it this bad, so it is hard for them to understand.
I went on the pill so it is better now.
I personally dislike it because it's messy. and of course, no one likes the cramps.
Because it's bloody, which some may argue how wonderful blood is, personally, I find it gross even though I know it's not dirty and there isn't really a logical reason. Secondly, it hurts both physically and mentally, cramps, bloating, breast pain and I experience mild to moderate depression the week before my period, thinking about suicide once a month?Eh, not so fun.

Since going on hormonal birth control, it's a little better, but yea, it's a curse.
girls and women hate having periods because its gets in their way of doing their regular activities and also because thier periods are often accompanied by cramps and other inumerable discomforts and bad mood
hassle..especially when you suffered illness.
because they stop you from doing what you want.. they are more of a nuisance..are you like young or something..obviously you have never had one otherwise you wouldn't be asking
Periods are that time of the month that makes girls feel disgusting, grose and smelly. They're REALLY uncomfortable and can stop you doing some things. It makes me feel so grose that i feel i cant lay down without it 'running'. SO GROSE!! i cant sleep or anything. i feel like ****. lol.

+ all the pains and headaches people get.

WHO WANTS TO GET THEIR PERIOD??!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net