Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why do I keep getting acne on my genital area?

I know for a fact that I don't have any STD's, but I've found 2 painful blackheads on my vagina today %26 popped them.

*Sorry to be so explicit %26 nasty but I really need help.
Answer:
I don't know but I sometimes get a pimple or blackhead there, too, and I am also disease-free. Try wearing all-cotton panties and/or panty liners for a while, it could be as simple as sweatiness.
I get stuff like that too, occasionally. It's probably not an STD. You just have to keep clean down there and make sure to minimize oil and such.
It's a warm, dark area prone to rubbing. Prime place for bacteria to clog pores. Also with there being hair follicles there is the whole oil problem.
not sure
genital herpes?? Umm maybe you should go to the doctors even if its not an std you should get some help. If not an std maybe its a ingrown hair or something?
it's not acne...www.pcos.org, forum...look for the link thats about HS (something sprivia, or something like that...I'm gonna have to write it down and remember it...)
maybe because its dirty
Vagina area can be dirty because of continuous sweating, complete covering, presence of pubic hair. All this things can joint together and provide a very good dwelling place for many bacteria. So please clean the area nicely with soap each time you go for toilet.

Also if pimples acne are presen in face, it has a possibility of its presence all over the body including your vagina. If you 'pop' wash with soap.
Not to be rude to you but women are much dirtier than men when it comes to that "area", it's just the way it is, i'm sure that you already do, but make sure everything is washed well, change you bed sheets often, very often, and don't pop you blackheads unless you about ready to take a shower, or else more will just sprout up, if this doesn't help see your doctor, good luck, p.s. neosporin helps them on my face, perhaps it may help you
Girl what is wrong with you sista,
look don't pop any more black heads ok, your going to end up with a infection. Now we can't have you walking around with gain green in your flower. Go get a check up sweetie and if your getting black heads down there in which I find very unusual, please use a q-tip with peroxide on it and rub on that area. Have you heard of summer eve? well they have feminine hygiene products that will help with vagina odors and what not. because I know if your popping black heads out your flower there has to be a light slight fowl odor, is there? anyway your going to be fine just call your physician. Peace Brownies
if you shave down there it is probably ingrown hairs they look like black heads and hurt like hell
well it needs treatment just like facial problems i assume.
it's oil, use ivory soap and if you use a lotion make sure it's not one thats for extra dry skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net