Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why do people have irregular period? Help me!?

Okay I havent gotten my period yet, and its been a month. Why is it irregular? Is it because I just got it last year or something? And no im not pregnant cuz I havent done it, im only 14
Answer:
Not everybody is on an exact cycle. Sometimes stress can cause you to be late. If you're more than 1 month late, I'd see a doctor - it's normal for people to skip periods occasionally. Next month if you still haven't had one, have your mom take you to a GYN just to be sure there isn't more of a problem.
Start tracking your cycle - it'll help you understand your body more.
Good luck - don't worry, everything will be alright
Yeah I'm 14 too. Mine are soo irregular but its nothing to worry about. I can go 3-4 months sometimes without one but its fine cause thats the way it sometimes is when ur younger.
last time that happend to me i went to the doctors and they toook a quick peek and asked me a few question and then they gave me some medicine that really helped.you schould really do that.
well right now for you its normal cuz you just started a year ago but if it keeps goin on in the future than you should see your ob/gyn , im about to be 16 ive had my periods since i was 11 and thier late sometimes but i never ever skip a month

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net