Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why do I always feel nauseous?

I just had a pregnancy test so I know I am not pregnant. I am having this nauseous feeling all the time like I want to throw up, though I have never from this feeling. It makes me not even want to eat. Sometimes I only eat 2 times a day with them both being something small. It is hard to explain but it feels weird.my tummy feels nauseous also. I do have an ear infection in my left ear in which I am starting antibiotics for Monday. Could this have anything to do with it?
Answer:
It's probably the ear infection. Your balance may be off due to the ear infection, so that is causing you to be somewhat nauseous. The antibiotics will help clear up the infection, but they may make you feel nauseous too. Ask your doctor to write you a script for an anti-nausea medication, and you'll be fine.
You have something called Vertigo. There is liquid in your ear and it is touching your ear drum. This will throw your equilibrium off, and you will seem dizzy and/or nauseous. You may want to go back to your doctor and tell him/her about these symptoms. If you do have Vertigo it can come back if you have another ear infection. Do not wait too long when your ears bother you, otherwise you can be in worse shape!
That could have everything to do with it. Our sense of balance is controlled by our inner ears. Since you have an infection in one ear, it is likely that you sense of balance is off. Even if you can't detect it, your body can, which is probably what is maknig you feel nauseous.
For infection try to have some clay, read about clay and use it...it will help you!

Take good care!

http://www.janethull.com/shop/index.php?...

http://www.byregion.net/cgibin/users/pro...


http://www.rays.net.au/
well, i can say that just because your sick doesnt mean pregnancy is the first thing it is.

you may just have a bug or something. just because your not getting the other symptoms of the flue or the bug doesnt mean you can rule it out.

dont take anything for it, it'll pass through and if it doesnt after a week id see your gp, but not to worry its prob just a bug
Yes your equal Librium is probably off balance due to your ear infection

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net