Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why do i feel like this?

usually i am full of energy and latly i have been getting so tired i just constantly feel tired no matter how much i sleep. i know im not pregnant but also i do know that i have a chest infection could this be what is making me tired? im at the docs on friday about my chest should i mention it to him?
Answer:
I felt like this before Christmas, I didn't have a chest infection so I'm not saying that it's not that that's affecting your fatigue. It could be low hemoglobin levels which is known as anemia. See your doctor, the medicine for anemia that I was prescribed was iron tablets for a few weeks. I'm full of energy now. Hope that helps!
join the tired club, im so tired all the time
could b your infection, ive got a bit of the flu, i reckon when your body is fighting something it goes weak, good luck
Sure, colds and infections can knock the energy right out of you. Take a lot of vitamin c and chicken soup is good also. If you are still feeling out of energy after your infection is gone, talk to your doctor again to make sure you are ok. Feel better soon.
Could also be anemia, lack of iron in the blood. Ask your doctor to run some blood tests. If it is the case,anemia is very easy to correct with iron supplements and you will quickly get your energy back.
Of course mention your chest infection.
I also think maybe you are low in iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net