Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why do people have birth marks?


Answer:
those are branding marks from aliens dude. you'll find out someday.

damnit luch you stole my thunder
So the aliens can know who to abduct.
good question
i heard they got hurt in the wone ot the birth canal.
I don't know but i have a birth mark that is huge and it takes up my whole thigh! I feel very insecure about it though and mine has hair that is kind of long(no retarded jokes please) but yea my mom told me that it was just some like cancer cells some develope into cancerous birthmarks and others are not cancerous but can become. My grandma told me I was kissed by an angel and they had brown lipstick on!
Actually, no one really knows what causes birth marks
It is not clear why some people have birthmarks and others do not. Some birthmarks appear because a person has extra color (pigment) in his or her skin. Other birthmarks appear because a persons blood vessels did not develop normally or are grouped together too closely. Many folktales and myths exist about the causes of birthmarks, but none has been proven to explain the true causes of birthmarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net