Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why do i get so nauseous before my period?

I'm not pregnant. I feel like I am though. Every month like clockwork I feel like I am pregnant. I've asked my obgyn and he just suggests birth control pills. I cant take them though, I get too depressed and really feel sick all the time! Help!
Answer:
The pill made me depressed too. I would try Estroven. it's NOT just for menopause %26 hot flashes. It's supposed to "balance" your hormones naturally with all these ingerdients. it hasn't hurt me yet %26 it's OTC.
HORMONES!
I suggest you stop those pills, it will make you more sick. It is just the sudden decline of your hormonal level that get you feel nauseous, it will just go away if you have your period. for the mean time, take a cup of peppermint tea, and a piece of craker, then you will feel alright.
its probably something you eat right before it comes? so its probably really nothing serious about it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net