Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why do my hips look soo weird? im 14, 5'1,99 lbs with scoliosis and my hips look diiferent from other girls?

im 14, 5'1 with a 51 degree curve of scoliosis and 99 lbs..well my hips look like they start up high and just look weird. i mean im not fat or anything.
are there any exersises to help my hips become normal/longer?
will it b okay once i finish growing??
helpp please!!

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/g...

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/g...

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/g...

thanks
Answer:
I would say that you are still growing.

Your hips start out quite high and as your body starts changing your hips will open out (go lower).

I am not sure whether your scoliosis would affect this, however, you are still young and have plenty of time to form. Its ok that you are different from other girls. Everyone grows and changes at different rates.
I really think they look fine, dear. It's only worth worrying about it if they cause you physical pain in the future.
i'm not sure if it will correct itself, but when you stand, distribute your weight evenly between both your legs and when you sit, don't hunch. that might help. and i don't really see how they're that bad! your mind sometimes makes "imperfections" look worse than they actually are. don't worry about it, i hardly noticed and you pointed it out to me! if you don't tell anyone, i'm sure they won't notice.
u have scoliosis. look it up on google
I am sorry to hear about your scoliosis. I had this same problem. Your hips look that way because of your scoliosis. Mine were very uneven most of my life. Unfortunately, there is really nothing that can be done. There are no exercises that would help, because it has to do with the alignment of your spine, and possibly your leg length. The only reason my hips are even now is because of my scoliosis surgery. Sorry, I know this is not exactly encouraging. But you are beautiful, and just glancing at it, you really can't tell.
Good Luck.
That's due to lumbar curve causing lateral flextion and rotation...
It can be corrected to some degree..
check out a brace called spinecor..
http://www.myscoliosis.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net