Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why do I feel that when people see me that only see my chest?

Everyday at school somebody always makes a comment on my chest even my ex-boyfriend. No matter what i wear or how i present myself it never seems to work. Whatever I say to them to make them leave me alone they always seem to turn it around and use it againist me. Sometimes they even thrown things at my chest. Should i get a breast reduction or start slaping people.
Answer:
Next time your x bf does it, make a comment about his small wiener. Make sure everyone hears it and gets a good laugh and embarrass the hell out of him. That takes care of him.

The others, start throwing things back at them, only throw stick gum at the back of their head, into their hair. When they whine, tell them to stop throwing stuff at you chest and you'll stop throwing gum in their hair.

Winning childish games requires winning on their level. Stick it back in their face and they will second-guess throwing crap at your chest the next time the urge arises

Also try peanut butter or fluff if gum is not available. The tiny wiener comment to the bf would he hystarical. and bring him down a notch or two. Tell tiny that is why you broke up with him in the first place. Salt in the wound works well.

Happy retailiation ;)
slapping would be fun...
Expect males to look. They can't help it actually.

However, in 7th grade, there was this boy who called me "boobs" all the time. One day, I slapped him down a flight of stairs and he never called me "boobs" again.

If you did that today, you'd probably get arrested for assault.

Do not even think about breast reduction.

Do you have a female teacher or staff member you can talk to?

Honestly, I know what I would do...but you'd get into trouble, I just know it. See, I wouldn't put up with it for so long. The kids aren't going to stop until someone stops them.
Take it from a man and use the attention. A lot of woman starve for attention and you something to dumbfound a lot of stupid men. And most of us are stupid, so find away to use it to your advantage.
How old are you? If you're fully grown, and your breast really cause problems (back ache, etc) then getting a reduction is a possibility. Guys are gonna look at any age. Hopefully they grow up soon, and dont make such a big deal about it. However, I wouldn't start slapping people. Although it is tempting, it may cause more problems. Its hard, but the best thing may just be to ignore them.
i have a large chest too and it can be a blessing but also a negative. even friends will make comments in a teasing way not knowing that it can hurt your feelings. i want to be recognized for other things about me other then my boobs. i think the thing to do is to try and surround yourself with positive people that focus on your other great qualitities. you are obviously very articulate by your writting style and inteligent to seek advice from others when you are feeling down. those are great qualities. i think the key is to let close friends know that it hurts when they tease you and the others just ignore. i know what its like though believe me. and surround yourself with good solid positive people. i know that is hard in school believe me but as you get older you will realize that these petty jokes and people will mean very little to you in the long run. keep showing them with your smarts that you are more then a bra size !!
I wouldn't slap anyone. If these people making remarks are flat chested girls they're just jealous so ignore them. They WISH they had boobs! Boys are horn dogs that grow up to be boob obsessed men, that never changes.

There are very supportive bras that reduce the size of your breasts, they're called "minimizers" and are sold in every lingerie department around the world. Go get a good minimizer bra, you'll have to try a few on to find the right one.

If anyone every threw anything at my chest I would make sure it's the last thing they threw. They are harassing you. The school has a responsibility to keep kids from harassing and abusing you, so quit taking it. The next time someone makes a big boob remark or throws something at you, rat them out. Screw that, don't take it.

I would wait until you are at least 18 to 21 years old before considering a breast reduction. I wanted mine minimized when I was younger, now I'm glad I didn't.
You'll never see the eyes of man who prefer's a girls butt over the breasts
You are not alone. I have the very same problem, and the things people say to you can be hurtful. It gets better as you get older, i guess because people tend to grow up a little more. Anyway, I am not gonna tell you that you shouldn't feel this way, because you have every right to. You feel like people are always looking at your chest, because that is what you are so self-conscious about. If you feel that a reduction is best for you then go talk to a doctor. Only you can decide whether or not you want to go through with it. Although it might sound good to you, slapping someone isn't the answer to your question. If you let these people see that they are getting to you, then things will only get worse. Believe me, I know from experience. I am actually considering a breast reduction surgery myself, but like I said that's something only you can decide. Anyway, maybe this advice will help you some. Best of luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net